GREAT NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!

February 11, 2009

Make life a little easier and buy some great infused oils for use in your handmade soaps, balms, lotions, etc... Heidi over at VINTAGE FRESH SOAPS has done all the work for you by infusing wonderful herbs like sage, nettle, and calendula in top quality olive oil. 


Olive oil is excellent in body products. Not only is Olive oil high in antioxidants including vitamin E, it is known for its ability to nourish and soften the skin.

So, hurry over to Heidi's ETSY SHOP and check out all the infused oil varieties she has to offer. You won't want to miss this opportunity to buy such a great product.

Heidi said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Michelle! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it =)

Carrie Garvin said...

They look wonderful~ leave it to crafty Heidi to put this together~ soapmakers will certainly be in LOVE with this!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I simply can't wait to use the oil that I got from Heidi...I know I'll love it! I just wish I could win some extra TIME to go with it so I can get down to making soap. :}

candlemamma said...

Olive Oil...That would be soft.
All my Best!

Anne-Marie said...

I love using oils and products infused with herbs. It just pumps up the goodness of handmade products.