PHOTO TAG

February 9, 2009

Teresa at HOMESTEAD NOTES is doing a "photo tag" and the rules are:

1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 more bloggers

I don't have many pictures on my desktop computer. Once they are printed up I usually delete them (probably shouldn't be doing that but...). Here is the 4th picture in the 4th folder.



Discovering Gum is what I call this photo. She had never seen a bubble blown before and she has this thing about wanting to lick things. She is less than a year in the pic above I believe and yet she still licks everything and she's two.

This post will include why I'm grateful for my daughters. I'm grateful for moments like the one in this picture. I don't think I need to say anything more than that.
Amy W said...

So cute!!! Don't you just love looking at old pictures of your kids. I realize how much I've already forgotten.

egassner said...

That is sooo funny! I have TONS of photos on my comp. I'm horriable about getting them printed!

cindy said...

Michelle what a sweet picture. What a sweet baby. I bet she is growing like a weed!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this photo!! It's both a tender and magical moment. It's so cool to capture on film the kids learning and exploring with someone special. :)

C said...

So precious! A memory moment to last your lifetime.