A LITTLE LOTION GOES A LONG WAY

February 8, 2009

My friend Donna wanted to try her hands at some lotion so she came over on Friday and we whipped up a few recipes.

Here's Donna hard at work with her recipe for a facial cream. It turned out perfect, just the way she wanted. I believe she used rosehip oil in this recipe.



Afterwards I whipped up some lotion for the family. My skin has been horribly dry and I ran out of my favorite cream from Joanna so I needed something to hold me over until I can order some again. It turned out wonderful and fluffy. Of course, I used kukui nut oil in this recipe:

Sherrie said...

Ooooh, it looks fantastic! The texture is gorgeous.

cindy said...

Michelle I need to learn how to do this. My skin is suffering horribly from the weight loss. Dry and flaky are my middle names. I still am using the strawberry soap and it helps bunches.

Michelle said...

I'd be happy to show you how to make lotions and creams anytime Cyd :)

Thanks Sherrie :)

Emmy said...

The lotion looks great! That reminds me that I need to whip up a batch for myself.

Anonymous said...

Waaah, I want you to live in my town so we can make lotions and soaps together!!

Michelle said...

Teresa, that would be so much fun!! I love getting together with friends to make things. Someday we will do that :)