TERESA SENT SOME FANTASTIC SOAPS OUR WAY

February 6, 2009

And the kids love em! We laid them out and the kids got to pick the ones they wanted (but they had to be equal, each getting a lego and a puzzle piece). Baby still thinks soap is for eating but we corrected her on that one (she'll get it someday). Thank you Teresa (from Life, Homesteading & Everything) for the cute soaps! They are really fun. I think Maya is trying to preserve hers cuz she refuses to use them and instead is keeping them on a shelf in her room. First words out of Middy's mouth "These are so cool, who gets to pick first?"


Suds to Love said...

So, who got to pick first? Inquiring minds want to know.

Michelle said...

Maya got to it first. Middy saw them as they came out of the box but I made the girls wait until I took pictures and Maya was home at the time, so she was the lucky one.

Heidi said...

So cool! My kids would love those soaps.

Carrie Garvin said...

My granddaughters loved these soaps for Christmas! What fun!

Amy W said...

Very cute soaps! Sometimes I wish I did M&P...

Anonymous said...

OMG, I TOTALLY forgot to post your cards...it's been on my mind forever now.

Thank you for the reminder. ;)

You know, I want to eat those soaps too...LOL!

Unknown said...

cool !