Tuesday, January 27, 2009

100 BOOK CHALLENGE



I have this whole "spring renewal" thing going on for myself and part of that includes challenging myself to do things I know are difficult. I love to read but have a tendency to buy books I think are interesting and then place them on the bookshelf. I've accumulated 3/4 of Barnes & Noble and really need to read my books before I buy anymore, so I've decided to take the 100 Book Challenge listed over on J. Kaye's Book Blog.

If you'd like to join the challenge you can find the rules on J. Kaye's Blog.

My list of books is not complete but here are the books I plan on reading so far:

1. The Real Witches Handbook
2. Intuition by Osho
3. Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama
4. Home Enlightenment by Annie B. Bond
5. The Good Heart by the Dalai Lama
6. 151 Quick Ideas to recognize and reward employees by Ken Lloyd
7. The Backyard Beekeeper Kim Flottum
8. Eastern Body Western Mind by Anodea Judith

I still have to list 92 books.