ANOTHER BLOGGING AWARD

January 30, 2009

It is always a wonderful feeling when another blogger recognizes you either as a friend, or just someone who writes something they enjoy reading. My dear blogging friend Carrie~gigi over at Under the Willow Gifts presented me with two new awards. 


Carrie is one of my very first blogging buddies. I adore her and honored to call her a friend. I enjoy reading about her sewing & soaping ventures as well as reading news about her family and those beautiful grandchildren of hers.

I return both of these awards back to Carrie because she absolutely deserves it! And since Carrie already listed Joanna, Teresa, Heidi, Elizabeth & Trisha I would like to pass them on to...

My friends: Robin over at Just the Cards Ma'am

Cindy over at Dreaming of Ink with Me

Karie over at 1 Crafty Gal

Diane over at The Diane Diaries

Heather over at Twin Birch

Amy over at Great Cakes Soapworks

Amber over at Ambers Ambry
Carrie Garvin said...

I can tell you Michelle~ you are one of the reasons it's so wonderful to blog and meet new friends!

Hugs

Amy W said...

Aw, thanks so much, Michelle!!