ON THE MOVE!

March 23, 2008

Tonight my computer will go off and I will no longer have DSL until Thursday (if all goes well with the new company doing the install). Our closing on the new home is tomorrow and the closing for the new owners of our home is March 27. Busy week. Of course, it would have helped if I hadn't put off packing. Yup, it is the day before closing and I still haven't packed everything (plus I'm still suppose to paint parts of the basement). Why, you wonder... I wonder that too. Since my mom passed away April 2007 I've lost all my energy. I can't explain it. I received a letter from Hospice on Friday talking about the anniversary of a lost loved one and how it can take days/months/years to feel good again sometimes. Yikes, years???? I don't know what happened to me but I'm hoping to get my motivation back soon. I made soap last night and wanted to be anywhere but the soap kitchen. That was a scary feeling.

On a more positive note:



TO ALL MY BLOGGING FRIENDS - WISHING YOU A BRIGHT SPRING AND A HAPPY EASTER!!
Michelle said...

I'm very sorry for your loss :(. I hope you feel better soon *hugs*. I also hope you get your soapmaking mojo back! I miss Steph, I hope I don't have to end up missing you too! Hehe.

Heather@Twin Birch said...

good luck with everything, Michelle!!
Hope it's all smooth! No, you're not alone in the last minute stuff. :)
Or, in the pain after a loss. My Dad died in April 2000 (he was 57) and I still get a twinge when I think of him. It gets easier, but it's never the same. I'm thinking of you.
Happy Moving! :) Heather

Nappily Evah Aftah said...

Sorry I'm a little...late!
I was sick all Easter weekend (and am STILL sick!). I was sent home today, from work.

Blessings to you and yours, in your new home!

cindy said...

Hey Michelle, I so miss you. I hope you are done moving soon and that dang computer hooked up soon.

Joanna Schmidt said...

come back - boo hoo

Michelle said...

Hello ladies. I'm trying desperately to get back online more regular. I pop in for 1 minute here, 1 minute there. I hate this. I miss you all and can't wait to get back to blogging and hopefully soaping soon. The house is an utter mess of boxes. We are getting carpet put down in 2weeks (decided to take care of that sooner than later). I work quickly on the unpacking and organizing with all of you in mind... want to get back here to blab. LOL!!

missyballance said...

cute Easter joke!! LOL! My 6 year old will love it!