I MISS BLOGGING & BLOGGERS

May 11, 2008

Since the move into the new home I haven't really gotten back into the old routine. 90% of that is a really good thing but 10% is sorta sad. I miss blogging and I miss my blogging buddies. Now that we are finally settling in and actually beginning to make sense of the mess in our home I'll slowly be returning to blogging. I hope all my blogger friends are doing well and that their soaping or cardmaking ventures are going great! Hopefully I'll have some soap to share soon. Tonight I'm placing an order from Snowdrift Farm. They have a 10% sale going on until 11:59 p.m. YAHOOOOO!! Gotta get me some goodies :)

BTW/I have yet to blog about the soap swap and all the wonderful soaps I received. That will be my very next post. I have all the soaps together ready to be blogged about (except one because I used it - but I'll be mentioning how wonderful it is and I'll take a picture of the half used portion - Hee Hee!).
egassner said...

Good to have you back!

Joanna Schmidt said...

Yay, you are back!! I have been visiting but you went dark. Glad to see the light!

Joanna Schmidt said...

Missed you and so glad you are back!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks Ladies. I feel so out of touch. I'm on my way to do some blog hopping :)

Carrie Garvin said...

You were missed! I can only imagine how busy you have been. An order from Snowdrift...how fun!

Suds to Love said...

I'm glad you are back! Can't wait to see pictures of the new house after it's organized.

Heather@Twin Birch said...

So happy that you're back! :) Hope the new house is fab!

missyballance said...

Shoot... I took almost a YEAR off when we moved! LOL! So I'm way impressed! LOL! Welcome back!