SOAP SWAPPING FUN!

December 24, 2007

A group of us over at the soap pixie forum decided to have our first soap swap. I received some FANTASTIC soaps from some very TALENTED soap makers. Please check out the sites of those soapmakers who participated to learn more about their soapmaking experiences and a little about themselves as well.

CARRIE~GIGI'S SOAPS

Carrie turns her holiday soaps into ornaments. This is the first I've seen someone do this. It is really a creative idea and she is a very creative lady. Please visit her over at UNDER THE WILLOW GIFTS WEBSITE or at her BLOG



STEPH'S SOAPS

Steph experiments with her soaps and creates some really wonderful things. She likes to work with layers and textures. Her soaps are beautiful. Please visit her BLOG where she shares some of her creations with the world.



DENISE'S SOAPS

This swap was our first "holiday swap" and Denise really created such a great soap. I love the red/white swirl affect. She also shared her green tea soap with us and it smells delightful. Not only is Denise a talented soaper but she is also a very talented photographer. She shares some of her beautiful photographs on her BLOG so please check it out.



Here are grouped all the soaps together. I'm not a great photographer myself, as you can see, but hopefully you'll get an idea of how wonderful these soaps are from the picture.

Carrie Garvin said...

Not wasn't that fun??? I am truly enjoying all my soap goodies! That is what is sooooo much fun about a swap of any kind~ you receive such wonderful items that you try 1st hand.

Michelle said...

I really enjoyed it. It is neat to see each soapmakers unique way of creating. I'm ready for round #2. I'm going to try something different (for a change)LOL!

Joanna Schmidt said...

Lucky you.....I need to start soaping!!

Michelle said...

Hey Joanna,
Come join us for the next round!! :)

Carrie Garvin said...

Michelle~ Great idea asking Joanna to join in. I have experienced her products 1st hand...and they are to die for. Her products are extraordinary! Yum...Yum...Yum...

Carrie Garvin said...

Michelle~ Speaking of Joanna...I know 1st hand, her products are just amazing! I ordered some pumpkin lotion, and she tucked in some extra goodies...one talented/creative lady! That would be really nice if she joined in a swap!

Michelle said...

Wow! The soaps look scrumptious!