A CARD FOR LITTLE OL ME?

December 24, 2007

I love handmade EVERYTHING and cards are up there with the handmade soaps. Steph from over at PLAYING WITH SOAP sent me this card with her soaps for our soap swap. It is one of her first. Now, if this is one of her first I can only imagine what #2, #3, #4, etc... are going to look like. She is as talented a cardmaker as she is a soapmaker. Steph, if your out there, you should have seen my first card *hiding under desk right now. Your card is really great! I love it... THANK YOU! =) And welcome to the wonderful world of cardmaking.




The best communities for cardmakers:

INK-STAINERS
SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS

Come for a visit sometime Steph :)
Carrie Garvin said...

I'd say Steph is a very creative person! Not only soap, but she can handcraft cards! Very cute card!

Anne-Marie said...

That is adorable - I love the card! It makes me want to rubber stamp again. =)

playing with soap said...

Thank you all for the compliments. Sorry for not blogging much, but seriously everything had accumulated when I lost Tita that I have not stopped. But definitely will get back on it as I miss it soooo much.

Michelle, how sweet you are, but the card you sent me put my snowman to shame :) I can't wait to show your card to my stamping meetup buddies.

Steph

Joanna Schmidt said...

So cute. I think handmade cards are so thoughtful and charming.