NOTHING LIKE SOME HEAVENLY SCENTS

November 21, 2007

For those who don't know, I don't only LOVE making soap I also LOVE making cards. 3 months ago I joined the Divine Secret Sister Group over at SPLITCOAST STAMPERS. It was my first round. I play big sis to someone and someone else plays big sis to me. We don't know who our big sis is until the end of the round (3 months). Today I came home to find a reveal gift from my big sis. Her reveal gift was actually a big box of many gifts and most of them were handmade, which I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! But one thing that really surprised me were the 3 bottles of fragrance oils from FROM NATURE WITH LOVE. Now, I'm going to venture to guess that my secret sister was hanging around the THE PIXIE LEE SOAP FORUM because I distinctly remember posting that my favorite scents are PLUMERIA and PEPPERMINT and that I have never tried GREEN TEA but would like to. And guess what 3 scents appeared in my little gift box today? Yup, it was plumeria, peppermint and green tea. So I want to give a big SHOUT OUT to Kristen and say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 100 times over for sending me such a wonderful reveal gift and for really really putting thought into everything! ((HUGS)) to Kristen.