ANNOUNCING OUR NEW NEWSLETTER

March 4, 2024


It's that time of year again when we begin planning for upcoming craft markets and this time I wanted to do something a little different. I decided to start a monthly newsletter for anyone who loves Soap Pixie products and enjoys free recipes, craft ideas, nature photos, the occasional coupon for soap, etc... 

I'm not a fan of the "buy and bye" of today's consumer market, I prefer to connect with customers in a more wholesome way. Most business newsletters always focus on marketing and although I'll definitely include information about my favorite soap of the month and what craft markets we are doing or what soaps I'm making, I'd also like to utilized some of my knowledge in aromatherapy, herbalism, gardening, and crafting and I think a newsletter is a fun way to do that. 

If you'd like to receive The Soap Pixie newsletter, aptly titled Pixie Particulars, you can sign up at any of the spring, summer, fall, winter craft markets we'll be doing in 2024. The newsletter will be in digital format sent by email only every month. 

Our first market will be the Northfield Earth Day Celebration on April 27, 2024.