WHEN CHRISTMAS SNEAKS UP ON YOU

December 18, 2022

 Oh my gosh! This is the first year that Christmas has snuck up on me. I'm usually done shopping for prezzies by the last week of November and at this time I'm watching Christmas movies by the fire and nibbling on the cookies I baked, but I'm sooooo behind. I thought I had at least a week and half beforeChristmas but realized over this past weekend how wrong I was. I finally finished making my Christmas cards so hopefully they make it to everyone on time. I'm relieved I got the cards done because it's the one of the things I really enjoy doing making this time of year and I think people really love receiving them.

I'll start my shopping tomorrow.  

P.S.

I did manage to decorate for Christmas the first week of November though so I'm not a total failure this year. 😀