ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SOAP SELLING DAY

December 3, 2022

Today was another great day at the winter market in Northfield, MN. Several people asked if I sold soap online. Sadly, I had to tell them that as of mid October I no longer had a website, but great news is I've decided to open an Etsy shop. I'll be selling on Etsy after December 10th so if anyone wants to pick up some soap for Christmas I'll be there. I'll share the link to my new shop on here December 11th.


Maya and I had another beautiful day at the market. We met some really nice people and got to spend some time getting to know a couple from Georgia, the owner of Cannon Belles Coffee & Ice Cream, and the owners of Cannon River Fiber Farm. We also found out there is space for us in the 24th annual Winter Walk Event so we'll be back in Northfield to sell soap again on December 8th during the festivities.
We'll be bringing several new fragrances with us so make sure to drop by and take a sniff!