ONE STEP CLOSER TO REAL LIFE AGAIN

January 24, 2008

Tomorrow is the official day.... that we put our home on the MLS and try to sell it. It has been an exhausting 3 months. These past 11 months have been nothing short of a mini nightmare but thankfully a huge part of the stress is coming to an end (which is getting this darn house ready for the market). Someone please remind me why I decided to buy a new house and sell our home in the middle of winter and in such a crappy market???? 

I miss making soap and I miss making cards :( I cannot wait to get back into my soap kitchen and start doing some serious online soap shopping :) That will certainly make me smile again.

Please, everyone, keep your fingers crossed for me that the home sells quickly!!
koinonia community said...

I'm with ya and praying bunches for y'all! We have been trying to sell ours for over a year now. A year of keeping it spotless all the time while homeschooling. Argh! We are now waiting for the end of the 30 days after our contract expired during which if we get an offer on our house the agent gets the commission. (Feb 5)Then we are putting it back on the market with another realtor. In the meantime we are spending over $500 a month on gas on the running to and fro.

Things are going to go so smoooooth for y'all. I just know it.

Us too, this time around =D!

Carrie Garvin said...

I think of you everyday and the chore of putting a house on the market, with little ones at your side! Best of luck, fingers crossed, & special prayers...I know it will happen, and you'll be taking nature walks soon in your new home...

Anne-Marie said...

Good luck with that to both of you. One of our employees *just* sold their house this weekend so it is possible even if the market is a little slower than we'd all like.

Michelle said...

Thanks ladies for the well wishes and for keeping the optimism alive :)