TO BE GRATEFUL

February 17, 2024

 

Despite my chronic health issues I'm so grateful for so much in my life. I'm grateful that my kids are happy and healthy, enjoying life. I'm grateful I have an awesome husband who always supports me. I'm grateful my grand-dog didn't die this past December and is still holding on and enjoying walks with us. I'm grateful for our beautiful home and the location we live, where we get to see wildlife every single day. 

For a long time, many years, I'd journal anytime I was upset about something or just sad. I recently decided to start a daily gratitude journal. It helps to remind me to stop and reflect every day on what has gone well and how thankful I am for it. It really has helped my mood to bring into awareness all of the things that are good in my life, and there is so much.