IT WAS A GORGEOUS DAY AT THE NORTHFIELD RIVERWALK MARKET FAIR

May 27, 2023


The weather couldn't have been better for selling at the Riverwalk Market today. It was a sunny 80 degree day with a light breeze and lots of people walking about. 

To stay on brand my daughter Maya chose to dress as a fairy this time. As a professional artist she loves to get into costume every once in a while and this seemed to be the perfect venue for it. She's my little assistant soap pixie 😁

It was great chatting with customers and their children. We had a lot of kids visit our booth this time which was fun. They are always a joy to interact with and it makes me happy to see how much they love my uniquely designed soaps. 

We won't be back at the market next Saturday but we'll be there again on June 10th and every other Saturday after that. Next time I'll have Pride month soaps and some really cute cupcake soaps so come out and see us if you get a chance!