HAD FUN SELLING SOAP TODAY

November 19, 2022

 My daughter and I sold at the Northfield, MN Winter Market today and it was lots of fun. I didn't expect to see so many people considering it was 17 degrees outside, but they came out to shop and it was great to see everyone. 

Maya and I arrived extra early since we weren't sure how long the drive would take us so we were both quite tired by 2 pm. Here's Maya right after we set up our table. She's not quite awake yet...and she was the one who had the coffee. 😂 

If you're in the neighborhood we'll be back at the market on December 3rd and 10th so please drop by to see us. Northfield is a beautiful town with lots of fun shops so it's a perfect place to do some Christmas shopping. The area where we are reminds me of the town in the Hallmark tv show The Good Witch.