SHORT REVIEW ON MAD OILS

September 17, 2015

I placed my first order from Mad Oils recently; love the fast shipping, the personal touch "thank you" gift with FO sample and the quality of their essential oils and micas.  Unfortunately, after using their Lemon Cupcake mica my cp soap ended up looking a little orange instead of yellow :(  Their website says it isn't unusual to end up with orange the first 24 hours but it has been 2 weeks and it is still more orange than yellow.  Their micas do mix up nice and smooth in the raw soap though, better than other suppliers I have used.  I'll try using the yellow again in another recipe, this time with a different essential oil, and see how it turns out.
As for their Grape Nehi mica, that came out perfectly.  A perfect purple that lasts.  Also, their lavender essential oil has the truest and best scent of all those I have used from soap suppliers.

Mad Oils is definitely on my list of go-to shops for soap supplies.




cynthia said...

Your soap looks awesome as always. Miss you dear lady!

Michelle said...

Thank you Cyd! I hope you are doing well!

Epicure68 said...

Beautiful! Your soaps look amazing and what a nice post about Mad Oils.

Michelle said...

Thank you Monica!