FRIENDS AND FUTURE

January 12, 2013


“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” ― Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 1: 1931-1934


Thank you Shirley and Joe for your wonderful gift of friendship!  We feel very fortunate to have connected with such caring individuals as yourselves.  The bracelets that arrived today were such a sweet surprise.  We love them!  I'll never take mine off!!  


Thank you Teresa for always making me laugh and encouraging me to write.  I am so very lucky to have you in my life!  You truly are an extraordinary friend.

AS FOR 2013 - my plans...

Do more of what I'm currently doing but try really hard to do it better.

1. Be a better mother, wife, sister, friend, activist, writer, crafter...

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!  (even if this post is 12 days late).








Pam J. said...

1. Be a better mother, wife, sister, friend, activist, writer, crafter...

I'm still noodling around about my 2013 New Year's Resolutions. I make a list every year and never, ever accomplish them all. BUT I do chip away at them. I think your "list" -- actually just one HUGE resolution -- really sums up perfectly what all such lists are about.

Carrie Garvin said...

Beautiful bracelets--certainly very very special too.

Teresa Robeson said...

I love those bracelets! The charms are too cool. :)

I feel the same about you, M; I am very lucky to have a friend like you in my life! <3

SoapSudsations said...

What a sweet, sweet post. The bracelets are darling and you truly have some wonderful friends.

Being better at everything, I think you'll have a hard time topping what you already do.

Mil said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy new year even though it's almost February!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. I found your page after Googling "swarm leaves and comes back" I had the same issue today. Your page has me wanting to start up my blog again. PS: I love all the pictures. Great work!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much OhioDad! I appreciate the kind comments!