NEW SUMMER SOAPS

July 8, 2020

Sharing some new soap creations that I'm really happy with.

I've had this little fish tail for a while now and had an idea how I wanted to create the soap but I was using a fragrance I'd never worked with before so I wasn't sure how the process would work out. The base of the soap didn't exactly become what I wished for, mainly because I used shredded luffa, something I now know I hate, but the rest of the soap turned out great! The little pearls and the eco glitter were exactly what I needed for this project. So cute!!

My daughter wanted me to make some Pride Soap for her friends. I find working with multiple colors challenging when trying to create the perfect layers so I kept putting this project off. Finally I made it. I didn't get the perfect straight layers but what I did get I thought turned out awesome! :-)