TIME FOR CHRISTMAS SOAPS

November 15, 2019

After a bit of a rough 2019 with health issues and then surgery, things are finally starting to look before. I guess my astrology chart was right! I had a reading back in late August and the astrologer said that things would start to improve in November. Thought I'd never get here but here I am 😊 Much better and finally able to make some soap again just in time for Christmas.

I originally thought I'd make this batch with a whipped white top but decided at the last minute to just add the gold eco glitter. I love the way it turned out. I finally found the perfect red mica for my soap. Yay!

I was thinking candy cane when I made this so I scened it with peppermint essential oil and then decided just red and white wasn't enough so I added a little green. It turned out better than I had imagined.