Wednesday, September 25, 2013

FALL BUCKET LIST

My husband thinks I am a total dork for jumping on the whole "bucket list" band wagon but it actually motivates me or at least reminds me of the things I want to do so I am starting a whole new bucket list trend (hee hee)  This time my bucket list is seasonal.  I saw this list on one of the sites I subscribe to for homeschooling worksheets and I thought it would be fun to recreate it, post it here and ask others to jump on board too.

Aiyana and I have decided we're going to try and accomplish everything on the list except for mushroom hunting (because I have no idea what an edible mushroom looks like in the wild and I don't want to poison my family), going to a football game (because I hate football), and feeding ducks (because it isn't good for the fowl.  It is better for them to get their food from natural sources).  We're pretty sure we can accomplish all of the other things on the list and we plan on doing it in pictures so stay tuned :)


1 comment:

Epicure68 said...

What a great idea, and a nice way to learn new things with Aiyana as well. I hope you'll post pictures of the stuff you do off that list, except for the scary movie marathon. I don't like scary movies. ;)