SOAP SWAP REPORT

October 19, 2011

I received the most awesome bars of soap and a bag of natural laundry soap in the latest swap. There was no theme, just a deadline. We swapped out on Sept. 1st. After years of smelling EO's and FO's I must say that this latest swap was full of the most fabulous scents EVER! Thank you ladies for your friendship and continuing to share your creativity year to year :) I can't wait to use everything!!



THANK YOU AMBER

THANK YOU NATALIE

THANK YOU CARRIE

THANK YOU HEIDI

THANK YOU DENISE
dixiebelle said...

Oh how lovely! I was recently given a bar of soap when I was giving away some raspberry suckers... haven't used it yet, but appreciate it so much as I don't know how to make my own soap yet!

Michelle said...

CP soap is awesome! You would really enjoy making it. If you ever want to give it a try let me know and I can send some recipes your way.

SoapSudsations said...

Soap swap, what a great idea. It looks like a wonderful batch of soaps and a great way to keep friendships going.

Carrie Garvin said...

The swap was so much fun- everyone shared such wonderful items!

Carrie Garvin said...

Loved the swap! Everyone's items were fabulous!