ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

November 17, 2010

Actually, it is soap. I love this iridescent glitter from brambleberry and I am looking forward to buying some of the newbies she is selling. Have you seen the little stars? I have posted the before and after photo in hopes you can see the glitter better. It was added on the second pic. 








Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3
Cocobong Soaps said...

Good heavens! That looks DELICIOUS!!!

Joanna Schmidt said...

nommmmmm

Dreaming Tree Soapworks said...

I want sparkely soap!

Anonymous said...

I can sort of see the glitter! :) It's going to be gorgeous soap, M...it already looks divine!

Splurge Sisters said...

The glitter is really lovely. Iove the top of the soap too.

Carrie Garvin said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Amy Warden said...

I <3 glittery soap!!!