GIFT BAGS ARE READY... HOLIDAY ORDERS ALREADY COMING!

October 9, 2010

The soap pixie is now offering handmade burlap gift bags (made by me of course). The bags contain an aromatherapy soy candle with matching scented soap. I finished up a bulk order of 20 gift bags recently and they all went over very well. The holiday orders are pouring in already and I'm very excited. Lots of bags, soap and candles to make.

Here is the small pic I took of my large order, as I was putting it together.



I apologize to those who keep looking at the website and seeing nothing. I must admit, I haven't devoted the time to the site like I should have but I am working on it. If you want to order anything just shoot me an email :)
Amy Warden said...

Those are so cute!! I just finished my last Saturday at the market today. I'll have 3 shows this fall, but the rest will be web orders. I'm ready for a break!

Jennifer Young said...

I am seriously impressed that you make these bags!!! Wow. xo Jen

Michele said...

Sooo cute! Love the gift bags.