Saturday, October 16, 2010

DO YOU WANNA KNOW ME?

I love being tagged and tagging people for these self-revealing posts. Since so many of us have gotten to know each other solely through our blogs it is always nice to share a little about yourself and read a little about others.

So here is a bit about me (thanks to the tag I received from Nakin Soap)

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hypocrisy: saying one thing and doing another. We see it everyday. Politicians are such hypocrites, business people are hypocrites, but it is slightly more annoying when friends practice hypocrisy but only because we have come to expect it from business people and politicians. My favorite hypocrites are celebrities. You know... those environmentalist movie stars that live in 20 million dollar homes and fly around the globe preaching to the "little" people about how we can live more environmentally friendly lives. LOL! Now you know my pet peeve!

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Honestly, after much travel, I would love stay right here in Minnesota. I love my state, I think it is beautiful, I would prefer a different city with much more land but I definitely want to stay here. Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my mind on that one since I may visit England someday and prefer to live there. LOL!

3. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Security guards, yes... cops, No. BTW/I think being searched is very humiliating but I'm opting for the body search over those airport scanners they are using now.

4. What is the one thing on your mind right now?
My kids.

5. Favorite song right now.
Closer to Fine by the Indigo Girls. It has been my favorite song since 1991. What can I say... it speaks to me :)

Closer To Fine on You Tube

6. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could tell stories fluidly the way my grandfather did. Not write them... actually tell them.

7. Favorite drink.
Lime water.

8. In one word, how would you describe yourself.
Sagittarius. That is all one would really need to know to understand me :)

Now I will pass this tag on to some of my blogging buddies. Please don't feel like you have to do this, it is just for fun and if you don't have the time or inclination, that is ok too.

Amy at Great Cake Soapworks

Teresa at Homestead Notes

Carrie at Under the Willow Gifts

Jennifer at Jenora Soaps