NAME THE APIARY

July 23, 2010

I've decided to name my apiary and so I need help from my readers. I am requesting that you share an apiary name in the comment section of my blog and at the end of august I will let my kids choose their favorite name from the list of comments. Whomever gives the name that is chosen will receive a bar of handmade soap and one 4 ounce aromatherapy candle. I will put up a sign with the chosen name in my apiary.
Mark's Bees! said...

Little Pixie Apiary...

TeresaR said...

Um, Ruth Buzzy? Is that too old a reference? ;)

Bee-atrice? (can even make it Beeatrice Potter if they like Peter Rabbit!)

TeresaR said...

"Bee Mine"? ;D I can just see that painted on a little sign with hearts all around. LOL! Besides, "mine" has double meaning: a possessive or a mine that you extract things from (honey in this case).

dehavik said...

How about "Prima Fauna", if it's your first venture with wildlilfe?

Cindy said...

Four Queen Bees apiary- for you and your 3(do I have the number correct?) daughters.