Monday, June 28, 2010

SOAP SWAP REPORT!

There was a great soap swap on the facebook group we "heart" soap recently, the theme was "all natural" and this is what I received.



I must say, some very talented soapers in this bunch. Lots of lovely soaps and other goodies. I feel lucky to have participated and received such wonderful things.

I didn't take them out of their packages yet, which maybe I should have so you could see how beautiful they are. I apologize to those whose pictures are somewhat blurry. I was rushing =( I'm not sure whose is whose on the rosemary mint and kaui sunrise since they didn't have names on them. I will take a guess, if I made a mistake please correct me and I will fix it.

These were the ladies in my group:

Natalie (Koinonia Community)


Sharon (Platypus Dreams)


Amber (Amber's Ambry)


Heidi (Soapaholics Anonymous)


Erica (Bonnie Bath)




Joanne (Cliff Island Soapworks)


Elizabeth (Gassner Custom Soaps)


I also received this really cute mold from Elizabeth Gassner of Gassner Custom Soaps. I'm so happy because this is the mold I always wanted. Now that I have my very own bees this mold will come in handy for many things. Thank you Elizabeth (I had to put it next to a pink shirt so it was visible. LOL!