SOAPMAKING CLASSES BEGIN

March 3, 2010

For a few years now I've been teaching soapmaking to people as they've expressed an interest, even one person who intends on creating a new business out of her new venture, so I thought, why not offer classes on a scheduled basis.

Beginning March 18 I will be offering beginning soapmaking classes for one or two people at a time in my home, so if you are in the area (St. Paul, Minnesota) and would like to learn the art of soapmaking, please give me a shout: michelle@thesoappixie.com
Carrie Garvin said...

What a great idea ~ I just know you'll be a wonderful teacher! Best of luck ~

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, M, can you come visit me in Bloomington and teach me?! =)

Michelle said...

I wish T! It would be fun to share soapmaking with you. Then you can teach me how to bone a chicken. ;)

Thanks Carrie. It's always fun to share what I've learned. Hopefully it creates a short cut for others.