THE LEMONADE STAND AWARD

January 22, 2010

Has been given to me by my friend Teresa over at Homestead Notes. If you've never read her blog please check it out, you won't be disappointed. She's a very funny and intelligent blogger, her blog is always interesting. You'll love all the pictures she shares as well.



The lemonade award presented to me by Teresa is given to those whose blogs show great attitude and demonstrate gratitude. Thank you Teresa for thinking of me!!

I'm supposed to choose ten recipients whose blogs show great attitude and gratitude. Unfortunately I'm limited to 10. I have several blogs that I follow and enjoy reading very much. If I miss your name on this list it doesn't mean I think any less of you. Your blog name is most certainly on my blog roll to the right of this page :)

I'm going to start with Teresa because although she's already been given this blog award by someone else, life just wouldn't be right if I didn't give it back :)

1. Teresa (Homestead Notes)
2. Carrie (Under the Willow)
3. Amber (Ambers Ambry)
4. Joanna (The Soap Bar)
5. Marisa (Getting Back to Basics)
6. Gracefruit
7. Rhonda (Down to Earth)
8. Julie (Inspirational Techniques)
9. Liz (The Fragrant Muse)
10. Deb (Muddy Bare Feet)
Carrie Garvin said...

Aww... thanks Michelle!

Amber said...

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you think my blog demonstrates gratitude. ♥

I really enjoy your blog because you are so generous and informative with all the research you do. Your posts are always uncannily timely too! Just when I am thinking hard about something, you pop up with a well-researched article that is just what I need! :D

Deb said...

Wow - thank you! :-D xx

Anonymous said...

M, you are a love! I agree with what Amber about your generous, informative and timely posts!