Sunday, December 6, 2009

MY BACK IS KILLING ME!!

Seriously! I want to try and come up with some ingenius title for this blog post but my back hurts so bad that I can't think of anything else.

Why post? Um...because I hate letting so many days go between blog posts so I'm determined to at least share something.

Well, I managed to make a few things. Woohoo! < that is me giving myself a mini cheer. Someones gotta do it... right?!

Anyway... I made some bath bombs and several batches of soap. Being the perfectionist that I tend to be I'm only happy with one of the batches. All my cast-offs get sent away. I've found a couple newbies that are more than willing to take my cast-offs so it is a win-win situation. Ahem... Joy... Ahem... Angie.

Here is the Oatmeal & honey soap. I cannot wait for my beekeeping course. I felt cheated that I had to use someone elses honey. Some day it will be mine and I'll be OH SO PROUD! I love how honey naturally turns soap into a beautiful tan color.



My itty bitty bath bombs AND YES, they are itty bitty. I'm using the MINI BALLER that I purchased from FROM NATURE WITH LOVE and it works really well.



Now for family.

We headed out to Hansons Tree Farm, our annual tradition, and we chopped down our beautiful balsum fir tree. It smells wonderful. Of course hubby always does the cutting and we watch and complain about how dang cold it is. LOL! Then we head back to the fire and have some hot cocoa :)












When we got home the girls had fun decorating the tree.







and now I can't believe that Christmas Eve is just 18 days away. YIKES! Time to get off the computer and get working on wrapping.