Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ALL YOU HALLOWEENIES, I NEED YOUR IDEAS


Autumn is my favorite time of year and Halloween/Samhain is my favorite holiday (if it can be called a holiday). We are looking for some fun ways to celebrate Samhain this year and I'm hoping my bloggy friends can help.

Of course our family always carves pumpkins. The kids usually go to a couple events before Halloween night. I'd like to make the holiday stretch as far as possible this year, maybe do something each day leading up to it. So if anyone has any fun, cool ideas that they would like to share, maybe something your family does each year, I'd sure appreciate it if you shared it with me. Please, please, please post any and all projects, crafts, traditions, etc... in the comment section :) If you post something, I promise to do it, take pictures, and share it with you shortly after Halloween!