CHECK OUT MY NEW CARDS

March 27, 2009

I finally finished a few cards. Working on these has kept me sane the past few weeks. Don't ya love how crafting can be almost meditative when ya need it.

I suppose I could apologize for the bad photography. But most of you know by now that I can't take a good picture to save my own life. Oh and yes, they are somewhat out of order. One would think after nearly 3 years I'd figure out how to use blogger... I'm getting there ;)














Suds to Love said...

Awesome cards Michelle!

Carrie Garvin said...

I LOVE your cards~ and the photography is great too!

Gosh don't the hours just melt away doing something crafty???

Hugs

Adrienne said...

I LOVEEEEEEE your cards!!! I am a crafting junkie so I totally feel you! LOL

Amy W said...

Yes, being crafty is definitely meditative! I love handmade cards - I've made a few with other people's supplies, but I'd much rather buy them from someone else!

cindy said...

Michelle you have been stamping a storm Girl! so looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks woohoo.

Natalie said...

I love the cards! They are beautiful, much better than I do with them, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so fabulous!!