MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

December 27, 2008

1. I promise not to wake up before 11 am.
2. I promise not to work out more than 1x a week.
3. I promise not to avoid chocolate.
4. I promise not to skip a snickers cooler each day from caribou.
5. I promise only to walk the dog if she barks uncontrollably and whines a little.
6. I promise to be extra late dropping my kids at school so I can sleep later.
7. I promise to spend extra money on soapmaking supplies and cardmaking supplies.
8. I promise not to give my husband too much alone time.
9. I promise to eat out and not cook at least 4x's a week.
10. I promise to give my kids unhealthy food daily.
11. I promise to do laundry only once a month
12. I promise to clean house every six months.
13. I promise not to read or write too much.
14. I promise not to help my kids with homework.
15. I promise not to have long talks with my children when they have inquisitive questions about life.

Now at least if I break one of these I won't feel guilty :)
Amber said...

This is hilarious! I haven't written my real ones down yet, but I already feel overwhelmed. I think I'll go with yours instead... Lol!

Anonymous said...

We're sort of on the same wave-length...LOL! I was going to write (today or tomorrow) my little list of resolutions. Yours are way funnier though!

Carrie Garvin said...

Oh my this is too funny~ but there may be a little bit of truth~ like sleeping until 11:00 am.~ oh that sounds nice!

Happy Holidays~ health and happiness to you and your wonderful family!

Michelle said...

Thank you Carrie for the well wishes in the new year, same to you and your family. Thanks for reading ladies... I see you've listed yours Teresa :) I'll share mine with you Amber... they will work perfectly for 2009 I think ;)