CHECK OUT THE SOAP

November 12, 2008

We had another great soap swap in the fall. Yessssssss I'm behind on posting the picture. I kept my lovely little soaps together and they waited Oh So Patiently for me to take their picture for the blog.

Let me say this again, I suck at taking picture. Yes S.U.C.K.

I try and I try, I even made my own little light box, and it just doesn't work. So, I give up. I'll just take the darn pictures and post them... there is no hope for me.

The soaps are wonderful though, they are made by the best soapmakers around.



If you want to see more of these lovely soaps and other great handmade items visit the blogs of the following soap swap participants. They created the lovely items above and create beautiful handmade products daily.

AMBER from Ambers Ambry

TRISHA at Suds to Love

HEIDI at Sopaholics Anonymous

ELIZABETH at Gassner Custom Soaps

NATALIE at Koinonia Community

SHERRIE at Birchbark Soap

MICHELE at Soapy Elephant
Amber said...

They look so pretty all together. :) I had a lot of fun with this swap and can't wait for the NEXT next one.