SOMEONE MADE ME SMILE TODAY

October 31, 2008

I love when I read blogs that make me smile. This morning I was going through my list of blogging buddies and came across Sheabutter Cottage. Akua was so wonderful as to award me with the "friendship" award. My heart melted and I smiled. Can't ask for more than that.
I love the blogging community more than anyone could possibly know. Not everyone knows how great this world of bloggers can be. I've met people from all over the world, not only are they blogging but they are also making soap! Males and females alike. We share little bits of our lives with one another, give encouragement and support, and quite possibly will never meet face to face. As unusual as that all seems, it is really very wonderful in so many ways. Great friends I call them all, if only over the internet :)

HERE IS MY FRIENDSHIP AWARD FROM AKUA WOOD


I swiped this from Akua's blog since she so articulated the rules of this award so well (I hope this is ok Akua).

The rules for acceptance of the award are as follows: Pick 8 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language. Congratulations and please pass the award to others who are deserving. Share the friendship........x

Here are my 8:

Soap With Balls

Oats with Honey

Under the Willow

Dreaming of Ink with Me

The Diane Dairies

Suds to Love

Moosekrazy Moosages

Koinonia Community

Ambers Ambry

Birch Bark Soap

Neasoapworks

Soapaholics Anonymous

Gassner Custom Soaps

The Soap Bar

Bubbly Nature (just starting out in the blogging world, but her blog is fun and enjoyable and she is my new blogging buddy)

I know I listed more than 8 but I couldn't help myself.
SoapWithBalls said...

Thanks for the smile.

Amber said...

Thanks Michelle! This might be the best award I've gotten. :) I also love blogging for all the reasons you listed. I feel like I know so many wonderful people now. Even if we have never met in person, I cherish all of them (including you!).

Thanks for making me smile :)

Carrie Garvin said...

Michelle~ This is so nice! You are one of the reasons blogging is so special...

Gosh remember way back when????

Hugs to you and your beautiful girls.

cindy said...

You are one of the sweetest young women I know! I am so proud to call you my friend. Thank God for internet because otherwise......

cindy said...

Thank you Michelle. You are always so thoughtful!!