A BLOG AWARD!

August 2, 2008

I recieved this wonderful blog award from my friend Carrie~gigi over at MUD PUDDLE GIRL. Carrie and I have known each other through the blogging world for quite a while now. She is a sweet, lovely, and kind person and I'm really happy to have met her. It is joy, knowing each of my blogging friends and I feel honored that Carrie gave me this award.



Rules: link to the person who gave you this award and pass the award on to others you want to share it with.

I return this award to Carrie, and also include those that Carrie picked: Heidi, Trisha, Elizabeth, Heather & Joanna :)

Here are few more I'd like to add:

Tracey at NEA's SOAPWORKS

Cindy at DREAMING OF INK WITH ME

Karie at 1 CRAFTY GAL

Amber at AMBERSAMBRY
Nappily Evah Aftah said...

Michelle!
Thanks girl! What an honor! I've been tagged and given an award! I've got to get down to business!

Joanna Schmidt said...

yeah! Thanks!

Joanna Schmidt said...

come back!!! I love to see your soaps.

p l e a s e