WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOAP SWAP??

July 28, 2008

Umm.... I got very behind in my blogging and although I had good intentions I kept getting further and further behind. Not to mention my goofy camera flaked on me. I recently borrowed a camera for the sole purpose of taking a picture of the soaps I received in a swap we had going on the original forum. Warning: I'm not the greatest photographer, but here are the fantasic soaps I received. I love each and everyone of them and I kept them all together in my room and they made it smell beautiful. Each one is unique and wonderful. I love seeing the creative side of soapers in their bars of soap. The BEST PART IS that I get to use them now. I've been as patient as I possibly could be and now it is bath time (I didn't wait 4 months to shower, I just waited that long to use the soaps. LOL!!)

HERE THEY ARE:



If you want to find more of these fabulous soaps and learn more about their makers you can find the artisans at the following locations:

CARRIE

ELIZABETH G.

SHERRIE

JOANNA

NATALIE

DENISE

HEIDI
Amber said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait until the Christmas swap!!! I'm definitely not making this one. :(

Here's another bad thing:
I've tagged you on my blog. :(
Elizabeth got me, so I thought I'd share the fun...

Michelle said...

Aw, Amber, I'll miss you in the swap. Christmas will be fun though - most definitely!

I love being tagged. I love "get to know you" questionaires too :)

I'm on my way over to your blog.