Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I was tagged by Amber over at AMBERS AMBRY BLOG

(copied from egassner - it made it so much easier than retyping, I hope that was ok Elizabeth??)

These are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up

1. I like catching frogs with my kids
2. Mosquitos don't like me, so I rarely get bitten, if ever.
3. I only like black nail polish
4. I want to be a beekeeper (and I will someday)
5. When I eat sunflower seeds I eat the shell too, I don't have the energy to crack them open and take the seed out. LOL!!
6. I'm terrified to walk out on frozen water. No one can make me do it.

I'll hold off on tagging others because I just noticed a tag that I missed by someone I was just about tag. *zooming off to finish that one.