CREATIVE MOMENTS TO COME

July 8, 2008

I'm happy to report, after my small trip to Florida, I'm feeling pretty darn good again and good = creative. My dear friend Donna and I will be selling at two Craft Shows this fall, I received the applications today. I'm really excited about it. I haven't felt like doing a craft show in ages so this gives me something to look forward to. In the past week I've ordered from about 4 different soap supply companies and I'm waiting patiently for all my goodies to arrive. All you soapmakers out there know what that feels like. I'll be experimenting with soaps and Donna will experiment with cards - figuring out what we like and what we'll want to sell. Fingers crossed for some "mind blowing" creations! :)
Unknown said...

I love getting new supplies! It's so exciting!

Having 2 shows to create inventory can be really fun, too. I hope you'll be posting pics of your creations! :)

P.S. I'm glad your kids love their soaps - tell them there are fun Halloween ones coming, too!

Michelle said...

Halloween is our favorite time of year! I've subscribed to your soapclub and I look forward to hearing about the new soaps.

I'll definitely blog about the creations and experiments to come :)

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Carrie Garvin said...

Glad to hear your Florida trip went well & creative! Two shows coming up??? What fun! Yep, supplies are soooo fun to receive.

Suds to Love said...

I love new supplies, especially fragrance oils, that I get all kinds of great ideas running through my head. Have fun!

Michelle said...

I've placed several orders from 4 different spots. My supplies from wholesale supplies came today. I love the two fragrances I ordered: hot chocolate (for the kids) and jasmine.

Sherrie said...

Oooh, new supplies! And fall craft fairs to plan - have fun!