GUESS WHAT ARRIVED ON MY DOORSTEP?

May 21, 2008

PRODUCT BODY thats what. I ordered some products from my blogging friend Joaanna over at THE SOAP BAR BLOG and I must say - if your reading this Joanna - I'm so pleased with the fact that your product arrived in world record time. That is some seriously fast shipping! I couldn't believe it when the package came to my door. I LOOOOOOOVE fast shipping!

I couldn't wait to smell it. LOL! Yes, I'm a fragrance junkie. It smells sooooo good. Joanna also sent me some samples of her other products and I'm now in love with the champagne fragrance. I plan on trying the samples this evening in shower and after shower. LOL! The cream is perfect, just what I wanted. I ordered the SHEA BUTTER INFUSED CREAM and I love how silky smooth it is. I have to keep beating my kids off so they don't use it all up (don't worry, I don't really beat them. LOL!!)

My 8 year old Middy wanted to have her picture taken with the goodies so here she is modeling for you all. Yup, there is one sample missing, that's because it is in my purse (yup, that champagne whipped shea). We all sampled it and I had to hide it from my kids.





Thank you Joanna for the lovely products!
Joanna Schmidt said...

yay! I am so glad you like them!! Your darling is so cute. Use it all and know love went into every batch! I made it knowing it was you!!

Michelle said...

Thank you Joanna! I appreciate it :)

Nappily Evah Aftah said...

Ooooh! I gotta order some, now! All you product junkies! You're enablers! I'm gonna be poor and homeless, but I'll be soft and smellin' good! LOL!

Stop it!

Carrie Garvin said...

Joanna's "Products" are wonderful! Lucky you!