THE HOUSE SOLD!!

February 16, 2008

Maybe it is premature of me to be dancing a jig but I'm very excited. We have signed a purchase agreement and if all goes well with the buyers having our home inspected, then our home will officially be sold. I probably shouldn't be dancing a full jig yet so maybe I'll just do a half jig but I am very excited. At least I can say we are half way there =)
egassner said...

Yay!! I can only imagine how you are feeling! My dad has been trying to sell his house, but the market it in the toilet where he lives. I say do a full jig! Lol

Michelle said...

Thanks! I completely understand how your dad must be feeling. We had to lower the price of the house to get it noticed. Seems there are more houses on the market these days then there are buyers :(

Nappily Evah Aftah said...

Congrats, Michelle!
Selling a house can be a real headache.

cindy said...

Yippee, Doing a happy happy dance for you on the house. By the way the blog is adorable!!!