YUMMY COFFEE SOAP

November 15, 2007

Denise over at The Indecisive Artist sent me a sample of her coffee soap and the FO she used and oh how yummy it smells. I had my hubby smell it as soon as I opened the bag and of course the first thing out of his mouth is "ooooooh, how come you don't make soap like that." I guess that means its time to try my hand at some coffee soap. LOL Thank you so much Denise for sharing your soap with me and for sending the FO sample. I think it will work great!! 

Here is a picture of her coffee soap:



And on top of that she made me the cutest card. I love it. I must know who makes the cute stamp. Such a perfect addition to her coffee soap :)

Carrie Garvin said...

Handmade soap & an adorable crafty card~ what could be better...lucky you! The soap looks so yummy...

playing with soap said...

OMG, how wonderful. Enjoy your treat!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Very cute - and I love the card as well.