I'M A MUD PUDDLE GIRL

November 1, 2007


I'm proud to announce that I'm officially a mud puddle girl. My friend Carrie~GiGi over at MUD PUDDLE GIRL BLOG presented me with this cute award!! Thank you Carrie!

Carrie is the owner of UNDER THE WILLOW GIFTS. She creates the most adorable billows (a pillow, with a little booklet plus handmade soap). Her soaps are absolutely wonderful. I know this for a fact because I was lucky to receive one. She also has her MUD PUDDLE GIRL line where she sells MUD PUDDLE GIRL shirts and lipbalm. I love the shirts so much I'm ordering some for my girls (photo to be shared after Christmas). She has several other gifts offered on her site as well so make sure you pop on over there to take a look!!
playing with soap said...

Congrats Michelle!!! What a beautiful award.