MY BUSINESS LOGO IS FINISHED!

October 8, 2007



I'm so happy to report that the logo for my soap business is finished. I really love it. The creator of my logo did a great job and I'm very happy with the finished product. The colors, the layout, the design, are exactly what I asked for. It was all done very quickly and it was very affordable. I couldn't be more pleased.

Please check out the designers website. She creates such cute graphics. She also does web design. Here is a link to her site:

CLICK HERE FOR CUDDLE CREEK

Thank you Tamara for a job well done. I'm very happy with everything!! Thank you for the great business package. I printed a few things up this afternoon and I can't wait to start using it all.
Carrie Garvin said...

I really LOVE this logo. The color (my favorite), the whimsical fairy, & darling butterflys! Cuddle Creek did an amazing job. I am so happy for you!

Michelle said...

Thanks Carrie. I'm very happy with the design. It will be fun to begin using it :)